Whether you’ve worked with us before or just came across our website for the first time, we want to welcome you to Menotti Enterprise! It’s our hope that these blog posts will serve as educational resources around construction management, risk management, and much more.
In this first post, we thought it would be good to explain who we are, what we do, and how we can help with your next project.
About Our Construction Management Team
There are countless firms in NYC that specialize in construction project management. So why choose Menotti Enterprise? Well, let’s start with the fact that we’re family owned and operated.
From the time you first contact us all the way through project completion, we will treat you with the utmost integrity and respect. The Menotti team is more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Now that you understand our values, let’s dive into our areas of expertise. Before going on any further, it’s worth mentioning we are certified by both the state and city of New York as a “Service Disabled Veteran Owned” and “Minority Owned Business Enterprise.”
We are proud to have extensive safety management experience in a variety of construction project types. Menotti Enterprise has been there and done that when it comes to governmental, educational, retail, commercial, residential, and maritime projects.
By now, you could be wondering, “Why would I need to hire a firm such as Menotti Enterprise?” Here’s the thing: our focus lies in identifying any site hazards, preventing any potential incidents from occurring, and mitigating any future construction delays.
At Menotti Enterprise, we are passionate about reducing associated liabilities of our clients during all construction phases. From pre-construction tasks to closeout, you can count on our team to get the job done right the first time.
Construction Engineering and Other Services
Consider Menotti Enterprise your one-stop shop for site safety. Here are the main services we have to offer:
- Risk management – We take on the responsibility of identifying and addressing any site risks while implementing a plan to prevent future ones. If you don’t want to deal with the hassle and added costs associated with stop work orders, legal fees, and sky-high insurance premiums, then be sure to contact Menotti Enterprise.
- Construction management – Our team is versatile enough to handle small renovations all the way to $1 billion programs. Why leave construction scheduling to just any firm? Contact our construction estimator today.
- Training – We are more than happy to provide our clients with access to courses such as OSHA Construction Industry, OSHA Fall Protection, OSHA Ladder Safety, OSHA Lead Awareness, and others.
- Engineering – The last thing you want is to put others at risk during the construction process. This is where Menotti comes into play. We can provide site safety plans, demolition drawings, shop drawings, and more.
- Expediting – In need of assistance with construction code determination forms? What about code consultation? In any case, turn to the pros at Menotti.
See what Menotti Enterprise can do for you.